RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CLUBHOUSE RENTERS
1. Sound systems are to remain indoors and kept at a quiet volume after 11:00 pm. The WIA clubhouse is a community facility located adjacent to residential neighbourhoods. If noise is too loud, your group will be required to lower the volume. Failure to comply will result in a fine which will be deducted from your damage deposit after the wedding.
2. The premises are to be restored to their original state of cleanliness, as per the cleaning checklist provided. Any expense incurred by the Association to return the building to its original state of cleanliness will be deducted from the deposit.
3. The applicant is responsible for any and all repairs and/or replacement costs for damages incurred as a result of the event. Any expense incurred by the Association to return the building to its original state of repair will be deducted from the deposit.
4. Garbage, recycling and compost must be separated and bagged as set out in the clean-up garbage instruction list and taken to the designated areas at the end of the rental.
5. Organizers are to be in control of the event at all times and the applicant is responsible for the orderly conduct of participants.
6. Organizers are responsible for obtaining a Special Occasions Permit to allow alcohol to be served and for adhering to its rules. We ask that whoever runs the bar has their Smartserve and is not a guest at the wedding. Organizers agree not to serve alcohol to minors.
This contract is null and void if a copy of your permit is not produced to the Event Coordinator before the start of your event.
7. Landmark Fee of 15% will be charged to preferred caterers (food and staff) and to preferred vendors. Outside caterers and vendors will be charged Landmark Fee of 20%.
8. No more than two site visits will be facilitated to the organizers prior to the event.
9. No open flames are permitted outside of the clubhouse. Only battery operated candles may be used inside. Failure to adhere to these restrictions will result in the withholding of the full security deposit.
10. Venues Manager will arrange for the door to be opened at a time determined prior to the event. The building must be empty at 1 am on Saturdays and 10 pm during the week. For Saturday rentals, clean up must be completed by 11 am on Sunday and premises vacated by the same time.
11. Vehicles are not permitted in any part of Willow Square and are not allowed to block streets or pathways. No heavy wheeled objects (carts, vehicles, etc) or chairs are permitted on the pebble mosaic in front of the building.
12. An inspection of the premises will be conducted following your event. Should the clubhouse and grounds be found in a clean and undamaged condition and all rules and regulations followed, your deposit will be refunded within 30 days.
13. If the organizer cancels the event within four months or more notice a fee of $400.00 will be deducted from the deposit and the balance returned. A cancellation notice of less than four months will result in the entire deposit being forfeited.
14. It is not permitted to stay overnight in the building or on the grounds.
15. Rental fees are subject to change without notice.