photo by Erika Hammer

The Clubhouse was built by members from 1937 to 1938 and is conveniently located 300 feet south of the Ward's Island Ferry dock at the eastern point of Toronto Islands - just a 15 minute Ferry ride from the Toronto waterfront.  The Clubhouse and adjacent fenced-in yard are host to events such as weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, reunions, dances, company meetings, seminars & picnics from May to October.

Download WIA rental contract.

All photos by Erika Hammer